Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keepsake Projects

I've had two different keepsake projects thrown into the wedding mix this week.  I thought I would share.....





These are song lyrics that were played at a funeral of a young wife and mother who died of cancer.  I did twelve 8 x 10 copies to be framed and given to the family members upon the anniversary of her passing.  I thought this was a very special idea.








8 x 10 Natural Parchment with Black Italic






This was a letter that a father wrote about his 4 year old son, Ben.  The Grandmother had me Calligraphy it and she will frame it and give it to Ben's parents as a gift.  Also another special idea.








11 x 14 Natural Parchment with Black Italic


Thank you for allowing me to be a part of these special items.  It is an honor.


No comments:

Post a Comment