Friday, January 21, 2011

The Finishing Touch

I love it when my customers send me photos of my work after it has been framed.  I always see my work on a nice piece of parchment before it leaves my house - but the frame and matting always adds that finishing touch!

This turned out great and my customer tells me that it was a hit this Christmas!

"Hey Cami,
Just  thought you might want to see the finished product.  My mom loves it.   Thanks."
Stacey P.




On a side note - theknot.com's 2011 Best of Weddings List came out today!  So excited to be on it!  The craziness has begun.  I am already booking October Brides. This is going to be a great year! 

The Bridal Show at the World Golf Village last Sunday was amazing!  I spoke with many brides, passed out lots of info and came home hoarse!  I love those shows.

I'm thrilled about this upcoming year and am looking forward to working with all the new brides.  If you know you want me to address your envelopes, contact me asap. Don't wait until your invitations come back from the printer to schedule or you may find that I am not available.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment