Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Stuff - N - Stamp

Did you know I offer a Stuff - N - Stamp service?  For those brides that are too busy or just don't want to sit and get their invites ready to go out.  If you bring everything to me, after I address them, I will get them all ready and in the mail for you.  Contact me about this service.


Grey has been the popular color this fall.  I've had 4 orders in a row where I've mixed the grey ink to match the invites.  Loved these beautiful letterpress invitations.

I received these photos from a Mother of the Bride this week.  She came up with this adorable saying for her grandson to hold at the wedding.  The bride had a heart theme - so we put this together.  How cute is this little guy????

Congratulations!!!!!

Contact me for a quote on any special signs you might want for your photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment