Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Personalized Photo Mats

Many couples come back to me for their first wedding anniversary, or new couples find me for the first time. Traditionally, the first anniversary gift is paper.  They find me online after searching for something creative to give their spouse. Usually, they have me write out their wedding vows, their love song or sometimes even a personal love letter.  I always enjoy doing these as they are a keepsake for their home.  A symbol of their love and commitment to one another.  I especially love it when the men contact me.  There are still many romantic guys out there!

Recently, a groom contacted me and challenged me with the idea of not just putting their wedding vows on parchment, but on a photo mat to go around one of their wedding pictures.  What a wonderful idea!!!  I took the challenge and have now added this twist to the options available in my portfolio.  And as you can see - it's becoming a hit!

 11 x 14 mat/frame with an 8 x 10 photo opening - script font

 16 x 20 mat/frame with an 8 x 10 opening - Italic font

8 x 10 mat/frame with a 4 x 6 photo opening - script font

* Prices start at $50.00 for vows and vary depending on mat size and amount of text so contact me for an exact quote.  Photo frames/mats are provided by the customer.

Gifts like these are special because they are so personal.  But they work for more than just wedding photos and anniversaries.  I can personalize any photo mat.  Think Christmas, Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Graduations, Births!  The ideas are endless......




No comments:

Post a Comment