Sunday, March 13, 2011

Custom Work

I always enjoy a break in the wedding envelopes this time of year and tonight I had three completely different projects to work on.





This is a precious poem written by a family member for my client upon the adoption of their son.  Having friends who have been through adoption, I just loved this so very much.

My client wanted it large so it could go in a prominent place in the nursery and be easily read.

11 x 14 Natural Parchment with black italic.

Congratulations Becky and Rusty!












This is 1 Corinthians 13.  My Mother of the Bride had me to this as a gift to her daughter and son in law as this verse will be read at the wedding.  The bride's colors are pink and black so this is an 8 x 10 on soft pink parchment with black script.  What a nice keepsake.













Last, but not least, is this poem.  It will be a gift for my client's friend who recently lost her dog.  She's planning on having it framed with a photo of the dog and her owner.  I thought this was a very thoughtful gift.  I love being a part of keepsake items.

This in also an 8 x 10 on natural parchment in black italic.



I hope and pray that all of these will be enjoyed and treasured for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment